Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer built-in thermal printer is newly developed to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries, to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and12V& 24V starting and charging system.
Foxwell BT-780 improves at some aspects compared with Foxwell BT705.
- Outlook and specification
Foxwell BT-780 is heavier than BT-705, and have bigger size.
Foxwell BT-705 Specifications
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixels,graphic
Dimensions: 190*90*36mm (L*W*H)
Operating temperature: 0 to 60℃ (32 to 140℉)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70℃ (-4 to 158℉)
Net Weight: 1.2KG
Foxwell BT-780 specification:
- Voltage range:
Foxwell BT-705: to test 6V & 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.
Foxwell BT-780 battery analyzer: to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries, to test 12V regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and GEL batteries and12V& 24V starting and charging system.
- With Printer:
Foxwell BT-780: built-in thermal printer allows technicians to print the test data at anytime and anywhere.
Foxwell BT-705: View test result and print the data via optional Bluetooth printer
Foxwell BT-780: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
Foxwell BT-705: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
BT-705 / BT-780 battery analyzer provides a quick, easy and affordable solution for technicians to check battery health and detect faults of starting and charging system.
Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer details
Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer Features and benefits:
- dedicatedly developed to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries
- Advanced conductance test technology makes test more convenient and accurate
- Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly
- Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere
- SOC and SOH test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status
- Equipped with 0-1000A AC and DC current clamp (optional)
- Replaceable test lines
- Tests multiple battery types- regular flooded, AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel, start-stop AGM and EFP batteries
- Tests multiple rating systems- CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN,,SAE, GB
- Quick and accurate test result display in just3 seconds
- Applicable for12V battery system and12V& 24V starting and charging system
- Advanced starter/alternator test
- Quick starter analysis without disabling the ignition
- does not emit light, heat or spark, or discharge battery- keeps operation safe for all levels of users
- Multilingual menu and test results-Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish
Part 2: BT-705 Battery Analyzer
BT-705 Battery Analyzer is dedicatedly developed to test 6V & 12V regular flooded AGM flat plate, AGM spiral and gel batteries and 12V & 24V starting and charging system.
Top 8 Reasons to buy BT-705 Battery Analyzer:
- Battery test analyzes the working condition of the battery for 12V or 24V charging system and make sure your battery functions well.
- Selections for application/battery location/post type/battery standard to ensure more accurate testing results.
- Charging system test decodes alternator information and troubleshoots faulty charging system.
- Cranking test displays the decision on the starter system, cranking voltage, and cranking time in milliseconds.
- Clearly arranged keypad and menu-driven operation make it extremely easy to use.
- It is constructed to resist impact and damage in the touch workshop enviroment. A rubberized sleeve protects your investment. To secure it, extra corner padding and screen protector ensure your tool will be around for a long time.