This is the instruction on how to update Foxwell scanner NT301 CAN OBDII EOBD code reader.
NOTE: Only work with engines of cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans from 1996 on
Foxwell NT 301 update procedure:
Connect NT301 scanner with the laptop via USB cable.
Power on NT301.
Open “NT Wonder” on Desktop.
Device connected. Press and hold the HELP key for 5 seconds to enter the update mode.
Click “Update Online”.
No update detected. Click “OK”.
With Foxwell NT301 code scanner, you can
1. Complete multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
2. Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
3. Reads, records, graphs & playbacks live sensor data
4. Reads live O2 sensor/on-board monitor test data
5. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
6. Print data via PC
(Visited 1,602 times, 1 visits today)