CAN OBDII/EOBD Code Reader NT200 is specially designed for DIYers to get easy and quick access to engine problems on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. When it comes to vehicle maintenance and repairs, the NT200 is perfect enough to empower each and every DIYers.
Foxwell NT200 User Manual:
Foxwell NT200 Price: US$45
We provide free updates for FOXWELL branded code readers, data logger and more. Please click the image of your tool to download update package which includes update tool, update guides and update files.
What NT200 can do ?
*Complete OBDII support with CAN capability
*Determines why the “Check Engine Light ( MIL)” is on
*Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes
*Clears codes, turns off Check Engine Light (MIL) and resets monitors
*Displays complete live data stream
*Features on-screen code definitions
*Retrieves freeze frame data
*Displays monitor and Inspection Maintenance (I/M) readiness status
*FREE internet software and DTC updates via USB cable
*Multilingual menu options and code definitions – English, Spanish, French, German and more
*Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
*Extremely easy to use two-button operation
*Plug-and-play interface and highly reliable
*Large easy-to-read backlit LCD screen
*One (1) year warranty
*Ruggedly built and compact design
Top 5 Reasons to Get NT200:
1. Multilingual menu options and code definitions for an international marketplace. It supports English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch(you can swith the language by yourself)
2. Update: Update online life-time free
With update tool Foxlink, you will always have the latest bug fixed and newly added parameters and they are life-time free.
3. NT200 is compatible with all 1996 and newer cars, light-duty trucks, SUVs and minivans sold worldwide.
4. NT200 does not only read and clear engine system faults, it also shows live vehicle sensor data and freeze frame data.
5. Two key operation and menu-driven navigation make it extremely easy to use. Ruggedly built and compact design.
Display: Backlit, 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and
CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Dimensions: 120mm (4.720″)*75mm (2.95″)*20mm (0.78″)
1pc x NT200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x NT200 User’s Guide
1pc x USB cable