In general, Foxwell GT80 mini share as the same vehicle coverage, protocol and functions as Foxwell GT80 plus/ GT80.
As the name suggest, Foxwell GT80 mini is smaller than Foxwell GT80 plus/ GT80, it weights only 0.78KG, with 8″ LED capacitive touch screen and built-in 5700mAh Lithium-polymer battery, meanwhile it improves with Windows 10 pro operation system, Built-in Camera (2 megapixels front facing and 5 megapixels), etc.
Here detailed Foxwell GT80 plus, Foxwell GT80 and GT80 mini comparison table:
Foxwell GT80 mini more details:
Foxwell GT80 Mini Features and Benefits:
- IP67 rating protects the GT80 Mini against dust, water, and absorb shocks and bumps
- Fast boot-up and multitasking with INTEL QUAD- core processor
- Bluetooth connection gives you freedom to move
- 8” TFT Capacitive LCD touch screen that will respond to glove use
- User friendly menu lets you quickly navigate to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed
- Extensive vehicle coverage: over 67 Asian, American and European makes and 78 Chinese makes
- Compatible with the latest 2015/2016 models
- Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
- Gets access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Identifies cars quickly and easily by automatic VIN acquisition
- Quick test function to test most vehicle systems
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes and resets MILs
- Views live vehicle sensor data in text, graph and gauge format
- Merges interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Live data self learning and alarming when live data over range
- Records and playbacks your data logs for offline analysis
- Runs component / system bi-directional tests
- Supports adaptations and control module coding
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Supports the most commonly required service features like Injector coding, EPB, airbag, DPF, brake deactivation, service resets, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, TPS/TBA(Throttle Body Alignment) and transmission adaptations
- Unique feature allows for quicker and more accurate fixes for your diagnostic troubles and bugs
- Instant support available from our technical team by remote access
FASTER WINDOWS10 OPERATING SYSTEM:
The GT80 Mini is faster than most scanners in the market. It’s equipped with an excellent INTEL QUAD-core processer, a32GB SSD hard drive and8″ TFT super-sensitive LCD screen that responds to glove use and greasy fingers. The WINDOWS10 PR0 operating system allows technicians to add other workshop applications and concentrate all applications on a single device. With this operating system, diagnostics can be done more quickly accurately and efficiently, saving both time and money.
FAST AND ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS:
Automatic VIN acquisition lets you identify the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately. When connected to the vehicle’s OBD socket, the GT80 Mini automatically retrieves the VIN code, or you can enter it manually to identify the model you are working on.
The GT80 Mini shows live vehicle sensor data in text, graph and gauge format to allow you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data parameters. With the unique data parameter self-learning technology from Foxwell, the GT80 Mini provides unrivalled accurate diagnosis. lt gives you the ability to learn good live sensor data values during idle, KEK0, acceleration, deceleration, part load and heavy load on each vehicle comes into your shop and records them for future reference. lf that vehicle comes in with a problem, you can easily compare the faulty sensor and parameter readings to the good readings. Through sensor data learning and comparing, diagnostics can be done more quickly, accurately and efficiently.
The GT80 Mini provides professional diagnosis on more than 67 American, Asian and European vehicle makes. What’s also importance is accessible to a vast range of controllers (ABS, airbags, instrument cluster, etc.), live sensor data, and system / component-level bi-directional controls to get the job done faster. In addition, it accesses to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations.
DEEPER ACTUATION, ADAPTATION& CODING FUNCTIONS
The GT80 Mini not only reads your codes, but it also actuates components, run system tests, program control modules. With the GT80 Mini, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relays, &actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to flash’ a control unit with new pro-gram data.
In addition, it lets you recode the transponder in a mechanical key or key fob. When a key for a modern vehicle is reloaded, the new units will often turn the mechanical switch but fail to initialize the system or start the vehicle.
Optional hardware functions:
Foxwell GT80 MINI S0FTWARE FEATURES BLUETOOTH WIRELESS COMMUNICATION:
Equipped with an advanced wireless communication interface, it makes diagnosis easier for workshops and technicians than previous diagnostic systems. Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) connects via reliable long-range Bluetooth4.0 to the tablet. The function allows technicians complete freedom to move anywhere in the repair shop when the VC1 is connected to the car.
Extensive Vehicles Coverage
American Vehicles Coverage
for Chrysler, for Ford, for GM, for Brazilian GM (for Brazilian Market Only)
Asian Vehicles Coverage
for Au Ford (for Australian Market Only), for Acura, for Brilliance, for BYD, for Chery, for Daewoo, for Geely, for Great Wall, for Honda, for Holden (for Australian Market Only), for Hyundai, for Infiniti, for Isuzu, for JAC, for Kia, for Lexus, for Mazda, for Mitsubishi, for Nissan, for Perodua, for Proton, for Scion, for Subaru, for Suzuki, for Toyota, for Tata and Mahindra
European Vehicles Coverage
for Abarth, for Alfa-Romeo, for Audi, for Bentley, for BMW, for Bugatti, for Citroen, for Dacia, for EU Ford, for Fiat, for Jaguar, for Lancia, for Land Rover, for Maserati, for Maybach, for Mercedes Benz, for Mini, for Opel, for Peugeot, for Renault, for Porsche, for Saab, for Seat, for Skoda, for Smart, for Sprinter, for Vauxhall, for Volvo, for VW
Dust-proof, Water-proof and Drop-proof Touch Screen:
8″ diagonal, daylight readable color LCD screen; 1280*800 pixel
Dustproof and Waterproof Level: IP67
Anti-dropping Performance: Bare unit, 1.2M; with protector, 1.8M
Touch with Gloves: Supported;
Operating System : Windows 10 Pro
Processor: Intel BYT-CR Z3735F 1.33 GHZ QUAD
Core CPU 1.33GHz up to 1.83GHz
Memory: 2GB DDR3L (1333MHz)
SSD Hard drive: 32GB / 128GB
System Type: 32-bit operating systems, x64-based processor
1pc x GT80 Mini Main Unit
1pc x User’s Guide
1pc x Diagnostic Cable
1pc x OBDI/OBDII Connectors
1pc x Cigarette lighter
1pc x Clipper Cable
1pc x Blow molding case
1pc x AC/DC external power adapter
1pc x 4-channel Oscilloscope (Optional)