When connected Foxwell NT520 on PC USB.
I don’t know if I do something wrong but now I have access only to this 3 menu windows?
How I can get the first windows menu for access to the car ?
It’s not a Foxwell NT520 problem.
But you need to firstly register a Foxwell ID, active the machine and download the car software you want.
How to register Foxwell NT520 and download car software:
Foxwell NT520 is shipped with only OBD2 software as default without any vehicle software, you can download one software for free after you receive the product.
Or you can provide the dealer your serial number of NT520 and we help you combine to the software you need, all you need to do is update the device. Following is the instruction on how to download software to NT520 and update.
To update your scanner, please follow the three steps as below:
Step1: Obtain an FOXWELL ID
Step2: Register the product with the product serial number and product password.
Step3: Update the product by the update application FoxScanner.
Update the Foxwell NT520 Scanner
To update scanner, you need the following tools:
● The scan tool
● PC application FoxScanner
● PC or laptop with USB ports and Internet explorer
● Internet service
● TF card reader
To be able to use update tool, PC or laptop must meet the following minimum requirements:
● Operation System: Win98/NT, Win ME, Win2000, Win XP, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
● CPU: Intel PⅢ or better
● RAM: 64MB or better
● Hard Disk Space: 30MB or better
● Display: 800*600 pixel, 16 byte true color display or better
● Internet Explorer 4.0 or newer
Before updating, please make sure your network works correctly.
Before updating, please make sure you have already created a Foxwell ID.
How to obtain a FOXWELL ID?
You can use your device serial number and register password to obtain your own FOXWELL ID on foxwelltech.com
1. There are two ways to download the update PC application.
a. Visit our site www.foxwelltech.com and go the Product page. Find your product model and click it to view the product profile. Select Download tab to download the PC application file.
b. Log in at www.foxwelltech.com , go to your Member Center and select Registered Product. Click Software Details. You will find the link right on the top of the software.
2. Unzip the application file. Follow instructions on computer screen to install the application and driver.
3. Double click the desktop icon to launch the application.
4. Remove the TF card from the scanner, put it into the card reader and plug the reader into the computer. The TF card is on the left side of scanner.
5. Log in with your Foxwell ID and password.
6. Foxscanner will automatically recognize the serial number and display all available applications, please read it carefully before update. Please note that you are allowed to select and install any one of the vehicle software from the available update list free of charge and in future you are allowed to install updates of the selected brand only. In case you want to install any other vehicle software, please contact us or sign in your member center to place an order of buying extra software.
Note: If you’ve formatted the TF card, please select your serial number first and all available updates will display.
7. Click the check box(es) in front of the software you wish to update and then click the Update button to download.
8. When Update button is clicked, it begins to download. And you can check the Current Status. If the Current Status shows Downloading, please do not close the update application. Please do not close Foxscanner until it shows Update Done.
9. Please click Software Management to review all the updated software.
10. To uninstall some software, please select them and click the Uninstall button.
Foxwell NT520 is really user-friendly after you complete registration by yourself, and able to add any car brand you want.