Looking to buy a tool for 2016 Honda Civic EPB, Foxwell NT510/ NT410/NT644 are not bad choice. They are tested ok to perform EPB.
Following picture is Foxwell NT510 Honda specific brand function list, as you can see for EPB, Foxwell NT510 is able to perform ECU info, read codes, erase codes and live data.
- Option 1: Foxwell NT510 with 1 Free Car Brand Software + OBD, Xmas price $159 free shipping worldwide, was $179.
How to update and register Foxwell NT510?
Foxwell NT510 is 18 months free update at official site foxwelltech.com after registration, for the update procedure, please proceed to http://www.foxwelltool.com/upload/pro/201601/foxscanner_update_guide_en-v1.00.pdf
- Option 2: Foxwell NT644, $429 free shipping worldwide
Foxwell NT644 is another tool which is able to perform Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)
EPB Service menu allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.
Some tests display a command to the operator. For example, if “Pressing Brake Pedal” displays, the operator has to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. Actual tests vary by vehicle manufacturer, year, make.
Typical special test options include:
- Deactivate/Activate SBC/EPB systems – allows to deactivate brakes for further service or maintenance work on brake systems or activate brakes when service or maintenance work on brake systems are completed.
- Adaptation on Audi A8 – allows to set new pad thickness of rear brakes calipers after changing brake discs & pads on Audi A8 models.
- Replace hydraulic brake systems fluid/bleed brake system on Mercedes SBC vehicles -allows to change brake fluid/bleed brake system.
- Perform service reset and service position on BMW EPB vehicles – allows to do the CBS reset and CBS correction for front brake and rear brake.
- Perform activation/service work on Volvo PBM vehicles – allows to perform installation check, applying parking brake, releasing parking brake, activating service mode and exiting service mode.
- Reset memory on Toyota EPB vehicles – allows to clear the learned memory of the EPB ECU.
- Perform brake cable replacement and electric parking brake replacement – allows to fit in or remove the brake cable safely, adjust brake cable’s tension and calibrate the electric parking brake replacement.
- Save and write clutch pedal programming on Renault EPB vehicles – allows to save clutch pedal programming on Renault vehicles fitted with manual gearbox. After this
51 AutoMaster Pro Manual_English_V2.0 command is activated, the tool allows to “flash” the electric parking brake unit with the saved clutch data.
- Perform control function and reset function on Opel EPB vehicles – allows to apply/release park brake cable service, provide park brake cable service replacement
procedures and calibrate the parking brake systems after brake service.
- Sensor calibration on Honda EPB vehicles – allows to program the current output value of each sensor into the electric parking brake unit.
- Provides parking brake unjam procedure and perform longitudinal accelerometer calibration on Land Rover EPB vehicles – allows to drive the electronic park brake so it is unjamed in the releasing direction and then drive it into mounting position or the latching position; also allows to perform longitudinal accelerometer calibration.
- EPB systems must be deactivated before carrying out any maintenance/service work on the brakes such as changing of pads, discs and calipers.
- Use proper tools to avoid the risk of body injuries of mechanics and technicians and damage to the brake system.
- Make sure the vehicle is properly blocked after deactivation of the systems.
Foxwell NT644 user manual:
- Option 3: Foxwell AutoMaster Pro NT414, $219 free shipping
Foxwell NT414 EPB – leads to screens for diagnostic trouble code information, live DataStream, ECU information, special functions of electric parking brake systems.
Foxwell NT414 EPB User manual
How to update Foxwell NT414: