Turn on Foxwell BT705 Battery Analyzer and you can find a option in the main menu “View/Print” after “Battery Test”, this option lets you view test results and print the data via optional Bluetooth printer.
Some users sent mail to us and ask “Any online literature for the printer? No literature came with printer showing how to load paper, type of paper for replacement etc.”
Here I would like to introduce how to view and print the test results with Foxwell BT705 Battery Analyzer.
Steps: To view and print the test results:
- Scroll with the UP or DOWN button to choose View/Print from Main Menu and press the
- Review the test results on the screen. Use the UP or DOWN button to scroll back and forth through Battery Result, Charging Result and Cranking Result to view.
- To print the test results, just press the Print button on the unit.
- Select “Yes” to type in the plate number so the test ticket could show test result with the exact plate number. Or select No to quit typing plate number.
- Follow the on-screen prompt to input the plate number.
- After entering the plate number, the following prompt shows.
- Press the Power button on the printer to turn it on. It will print out the test result automatically.