This is not a new topic, but for the Foxwell NT510 new users, most of them will have the same question “How to get the Porsche software? the menu is blank.” Here take a actual case to show the correct procedure on how to have Porsche software with Foxwell NT510 scanner.
Let’s together have a look at a new user’s question:
Registered ok but found no any update shown as blow.
Actually, the above procedure just refer to register not update. Please follow below procedure to operate.
To update these professional scanners and automotive service tools, please follow steps below:
1. Visit our site www.foxwelltech.com and then click Register (you can find it both at the top right of the website or at the lower side of home page) to create a Foxwell ID. Create a unique user name and password, and enter a valid email address to complete the registration. If you have already had a Foxwell ID, just click the Sign in link at the top right of the website to login.
2. Boot up your scan tool and locate the serial number and registration password, which are used to register your product.
3. Associate your serial number and registration password with your Foxwell ID by selecting New Registration.
4. Visit our site and click Product. Find your product model and click it to view the product profile. Select Download tab. Download the PC update application and install it.
5. Launch the update tool Foxscanner by double clicking the desk icon and login with your Foxwell ID and password.
6. Remove the SD card from your tool, and then plug it into your computer.
7. Select My Update then all the updates applicable to your tool display. Click Update button to start updating. Depending on the file size of the update packaging, the update time varies from one model to another. We strongly advise you to update no more than 5 items each time.
Finally, Foxwell NT510 add Porsche software successfully.