One user feedback his Foxwell NT650 Elite failed to install and update French language, but only English, as known NT650 Elite is able to reset a language besides English.
Look at the error messages:
Foxwell Chief engineer replied:
The software is damaged, please upgrade it one more time, connect the USB cable, click on “Enter” to allow the NT650 Elite machine enter update mode.
The format procedure would be a little complex.
Please follow the below steps.
- connect the device with computer, then enter the Update interface
- And format the TF carrd.
- After you format the card, you need topull out the plug.
- Open your FoxAssist, log in. Then plug it again, and you will see ablue interface, then press theOK button. You will see your FoxAssist has diagnose your TF card information.
- Choose HOME & CommonText Library, then press the Update .
- Then wait for it.
- After the download has finished, please pull out the plug again, and plug it again. You will see the device will be back to normal.
Foxwell NT650 Elite tech support: www.foxwelltool.com