News! Foxwell NT630 Elite replace Foxwell NT630.
- The differences:
A. Foxwell NT630 Elite can update online free lifetime via USB cable instead of SD card update (Foxwell NT630 Pro) .
B. Foxwell NT630 Elite update the hardware, here images of the front side and back side:
2. The Same:
A. Same Language: English, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Korean, Japanese, German etc.
B. Same functions:
* ldentifies the vehicle you are testing rapidly and accurately on the basis of its VIN number
* Reads and clears codes and turns off ABS/Airbag warning indicator
* It shows live vehicle sensors data in text and graph format and allows you to focus on any suspicious or symptom-specific data
* You can view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously and merge them into one coordinate so you can easily see how they affect another, providing you with the most comprehensive and functional look at live data possible.
* lt allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control ABS/airbag system. With NT630 Elite, the check of electronic components such as switches sensors relays &actuators are made a simple task saving your time and labor costs.
3.Same test results:
Solid unit without being too heavy and comes in a very nice hard case.
Analyze and graph the O2 sensors…OK
– 2015 Mercedes S550 W222 model turn off an airbag light on OK.
– 2004 Hyundai Sonata AirBag diagnosis OK
– 2002 Mercedes Benz CLK320 clears the SRS light and malfunction warning OK
– Ford Falcon BA V8 ABS diagnosis OK
– Truck GMC the 2005 year reset the airbag OK
-1997 Pontiac Grand Am perform gear tension relief sequence OK
– KIA Sedona 2008 airbag light reset OK
– Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ diesel 2.5 1997 reset SRS Codes OK
It lists error codes
Tell me what’s wrong with my air bag light
Reset the codes
Worked fine with my VW, Dodge, Ford
Read Subaru SRS codes
Read 2 Pontiac’s codes
The live data is what you would expect.
Being able to store codes on the included flash disc is quite nice.
4.Same vehicle coverage:
Foxwell NT630 Elite vehicle coverage = NT630 coverage
52 manufacturers: lt delivers SAS (Steering Angle Sensor) Calibration on more than 35 vehicle makes.
Compatible with both OBDI and OBDll cars SUVs minivans light-duty trucks sold worldwide including the latest 2016/2017 models on selected makes
Chrysler, Ford, GM, Brazilian GM (for Brazilian Market Only)
ASIA PACIFIC COVERAGE:
Au Ford, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Holden, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru,Suzuki, Toyota
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Maserati, Min, Opel, Porsche Renault, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter. Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo.