Best ABS Airbag Reset Tool for all car models – Foxwell NT630 recommend
Foxwell NT630 ABS Airbag Reset Tool test report OK experience:
Solid unit without being too heavy and comes in a very nice hard case.
Analyze and graph the O2 sensors…OK
– 2015 Mercedes S550 W222 model turn off an airbag light on OK.
– 2004 Hyundai Sonata AirBag diagnosis OK
– 2002 Mercedes Benz CLK320 clears the SRS light and malfunction warning OK
– Ford Falcon BA V8 ABS diagnosis OK
– Truck GMC the 2005 year reset the airbag OK
-1997 Pontiac Grand Am perform gear tension relief sequence OK
– KIA Sedona 2008 airbag light reset OK
– Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ diesel 2.5 1997 reset SRS Codes OK
It lists error codes
Tell me what’s wrong with my air bag light
Reset the codes
Worked fine with my VW, Dodge, Ford
Read Subaru SRS codes
Read 2 Pontiac’s codes
The live data is what you would expect.
Being able to store codes on the included flash disc is quite nice.
Register and update:
I registered it immediately, and was pleasantly surprised that the software was already up to date!
Foxwell NT630 ABS Airbag Reset Tool test report K.O experience:
– Not run an abs brake bleed on 2003 dodge ram 2500.
– The cord is PLENTY long, but extremely stiff. I will have to purchase a better cord somewhere…
It has a thorough diagnostic for everything you can imagine. Overall this is a fine car scanner.