Foxwell NT520 Porsche scanner VS Durametric Porsche in functionalities, coverage, how to use, language, update etc.
- Pro version software
- Works on most systems
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Performs most adaptations
- Does active tests on systems and components*
- Performs special functions, coding, security access**
- Retrieves ECU information
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes
- Resets oil service light
- Sets inspection 1, 2 service interval
- Sets (non) long life oil service
- Sets inspection mileage
- Deactivates and re-activates brake control system
- Retracts calipers for brake pad replacement
- Returns calipers to the original position
- Initializes the wear indicator if new pads installed
- Code troubleshooters for faster and easier diagnosis
- Large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Multi System Platform capable
- Air suspension
*Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code.
*Pre OBDII vehicles will have limited feature availability
Compatible with Porsche from 986/996 and newer, including Cayenne
Compatible with global OBDII/EOBD.
3) Foxwell NT520 workable system:
Full system diagnosis
*Not all features are supported on all modules or vehicles. check the details in the function list.
4) Language available:
English, Français, Deutsch, Español, 日本語, Русский, Nederlands, Português, 한국어, Italiano, Svenska, ภาษาไทย
Update on the official site free lifetime
6) Foxwell NT520 is best for the home use:
1). Foxwell NT520 does not only works with the Porsche car models, but more. The manufacture claim to add up to 5 car brands in total, if you want to add any one, you have to pay extra 70usd. So I think it is very suitable for the home use.
2) Foxwell NT520 can work alone, you don’t need to install the driver on one computer which usually confuse some users. Foxwell NT520 will be very easy to take in the car.
- Durametric Porsche
The following parts are quoted from the official site:
What cars does it work on?
- 1989-1995 Porsche 928
- 1990-1992 Porsche 944
- 1992-1995 Porsche 968
- 2004-2006 Porsche Carrera GT (980)
- 1990-1994 Porsche 911 (964)
- 1994-1998 Porsche 911 (993)
- 1998-2004 Porsche 911 (996)
- 2005-2012 Porsche 911 (997)
- 2012-2015 Porsche 911 (991)
- 1997-2004 Porsche Boxster (986)
- 2005-2012 Porsche Boxster (987)
- 2013-2015 Porsche Boxster (981)
- 2003-2007 Porsche Cayenne (955)
- 2008-2010 Porsche Cayenne (957)
- 2011-2015 Porsche Cayenne (958)
- 2010-2015 Porsche Panamera (970)
- 2005-2013 Porsche Cayman (987)
- 2014-2015 Porsche Cayman (981)
- Looking for BMW or Mini support?
What does it do?
- Resets service reminders
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Displays and logs actual values
- Shows ECU information
- Turns off check engine light
- Turns off airbag light
- Activates functions (Drive Links)
- Supports coding changes on some models (requires Professional kit)
What systems does it work on?
*Not all features are supported on all modules or vehicles.
How does it work?
Our product is a hardware and software tool that plugs into your Windows PC’s USB port. Once plugged into the car the software is capable of reading and resetting the different modules in the car.
Can it really turn off my airbag light?
YES! Not only can the system turn off the airbag light but it can tell you why it is on in the first place.
How is your product different from the OBD2 products available?
Our product communicates with your car just like the factory tool does, and can access all of the systems in the car. OBD2 was created for emissions related problems and only covers a limited subset of your car’s engine.