This post is on Foxwell NT510 Full-Systems Scanner on Toyota Lexus Scion What Works, incl. capabilities, model coverage (Toyota, Lexus and Scion).
- Foxwell NT510 capabilities on Toyota, Lexus and Scion
Generally speaking, it can perform:
To read and clear the Diagnostic Trouble Codes of all electronically controlled systems
To reset oil and service lights
Perform Bi-directional component actuations (Same as Foxwell GT80) – manually operating components on the car to test their function
Perform Module coding (Same as Foxwell GT80)
Read and erase engine fault codes
Show live engine data on EOBD compliant cars (nearly all 2001+ petrol cars and 2004+ diesel cars, from any car manufacturer).
Performs Electronic Parking Brake service functions
- Who need Foxwell NT510 Toyota Lexus scanner?
Use in a garage environment (Yes )
For home use (Yes)
Reason: With one car brand and optional to add up to 5 car brands.
- Foxwell NT510 Toyota Lexus scanner wins other similar tools in the following aspects:
– Very suitable for your hand, not too big to operate in the car.
– View fault code definitions on-screen, for home use, it’s very nice.
– GOOD Quality – Hard-wearing, ruggedized design
– 2.8″ TFT screen
– Arrival at users in a cary case, which avoid collision and wear.
– No batteries required – powered from the car’s diagnostic port
Read Foxwell NT510 Toyota Lexus scanner VS toyota Techstream.
- Foxwell NT510 Toyota Lexus scanner Update:
FREE update on www.foxwelltech.com for the first 18 months after registration
Click for Foxwell NT510 update guide
- Foxwell NT510 Toyota Lexus scanner Language available:
Multilingual menu options and code definitions, incl. English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch and Chinese.
- Foxwell NT510 on Toyota Lexus model coverage:
Alphard / Vellfire
Avensis Verso / Picnic
Fortuner / Hilux SW4
Innova / Kijang Innova
Previa / Tarago