The well-known Foxwell BT705 Battery Analyzer fails to test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries, internal resistance and Ripple voltage. Therefore Foxwell BT780 Battery Analyzer is developed to add; moreover BT780 is built-in with thermal printer and more languages available, etc.
Following Foxwell BT705 and BT780 comparison table is more specific.
|Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer||Foxwell BT705 Battery Analyzer|
|Dimension||90*240*45 MM||190*90*36mm (L*W*H)|
|Battery Rating||100 to 2000CCA||100 to 2000CCA|
|Flooded, AGM, GEL||√||√|
|Test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries||√||—|
|Ripple voltage test||√||—|
|Printer||Built-in thermal printer||Optional Bluetooth printer|
|Language||Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish||English, French, German, Russian, Spanish|
|Price||$350 + shipping cost||$159+shipping cost with Bluetooth Printer; $125 free shipping without Bluetooth Printer|
Foxwell BT-780 Battery Analyzer surpass BT705 as the following aspects:
- To test start-stop AGM and EFB batteries
- Internal resistance, SOC and SOH and test result display makes technicians easier and faster to judge the battery status.
- Ripple voltage test allows the technicians to check the output voltage of alternator quickly.
- Built-in thermal printer makes it possible for the technicians to print test results at anytime and anywhere
- More language available: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish