Have all makes to read and clear EPB trouble codes and turns off the ECU and brake warning light. The Electronic Park Brake (EPB) service reset tools wanted, for example, Foxwell and Autel.
Here we go!!!
1. Original Foxwell NT644 Electronic Park Brake service tools
Foxwell NT644: The EPB application leads to screens for diagnostic trouble code information, live datastream, ECU information,special functions of electric parking brake systems on 31 vehicle makes sold worldwide.
Foxwell NT644 EPB Function Vehicle Coverage:
Acura, Audi, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, Citroen, EU Ford, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, MINI, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Roewe, Renault, Saabm Scion, Seat, Skoda, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volvo
Foxwell NT644 pros:
-Quality is solid
-18-month free update on www.foxwelltech.com
-Also perform oil service reset on many models and pay extra $120 to add more special function like DPF, TBA/TPS, and battery configuration etc.
Foxwell NT644 reviews on EPB:
Browse http://www.foxwellsupport.com and search “NT644 EPB”
Here Foxwell NT644 EPB function (Most informative):
EPB Service menu allows you to perform the service and maintenance of brake systems, including deactivation and activation of the brake control system, bleeding brake fluid, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, on multiple brands of vehicles where electronic brake systems are fitted.Some tests display a command to the operator. For example, if “Pressing Brake Pedal” displays, the operator has to press and hold the brake pedal and then continue. Actual tests vary by vehicle manufacturer, year, make.
Typical special test options include:
●Deactivate/Activate SBC/EPB systems- allows to deactivate brakes for further service or maintenance work on brake systems or activate brakes when service or maintenance work on brake systems are completed.
●Adaptation on Audi A8 – allows to set new pad thickness of rear brakes calipers after changing brake discs & pads on Audi A8 models.
●Replace hydraulic brake systems fluid/bleed brake system on Mercedes SBC vehicles -allows to change brake fluid/bleed brake system.
●Perform service reset and service position on BMW EPB vehicles -allows to do the CBS reset and CBS correction for front brake and rear brake.
● Perform activation/service work on Volvo PBM vehicles -allows to perform installation check, applying parking brake, releasing parking brake, activating service mode and exiting service mode.
● Reset memory on Toyota EPB vehicles -allows to clear the learned memory of the EPB ECU.
● Perform brake cable replacement and electric parking brake replacement -allows to fit in or remove the brake cable safely, adjust brake cable’s tension and calibrate the electric parking brake replacement.
● Save and write clutch pedal programming on Renault EPB vehicles -allows to save clutch pedal programming on Renault vehicles fitted with manual gearbox. After this command is activated, the tool allows to “flash” the electric parking brake unit with the saved clutch data.
● Perform control function and reset function on Opel EPB vehicles -allows to apply/release park brake cable service, provide park brake cable service replacement procedures and calibrate the parking brake systems after brake service.
● Sensor calibration on Honda EPB vehicles -allows to program the current output value of each sensor into the electric parking brake unit.
● Provides parking brake unjam procedure and perform longitudinal accelerometer calibration on Land Rover EPB vehicles -allows to drive the electronic park brake so it is unjamed in the releasing direction and then drive it into mounting position or the latching position; also allows to perform longitudinal accelerometer calibration.
● EPB systems must be deactivated before carrying out any maintenance/service work on the brakes such as changing of pads, discs and calipers.
● Use proper tools to avoid the risk of body injuries of mechanics and technicians and damage to the brake system
● Make sure the vehicle is properly blocked after deactivation of the systems.
2. original Autel Electronic Park Brake (EPB) service tools
MaxiCheck Pro EPB diagnostic (Item NO SP173 ).
It is designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes.
EPB For: BENZ, BMW, Citroen, Ford, LandRover, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
Autel MaxiCheck pros:
Good quality by Autel company
One-year free update on www.auteltech.com
Perfect for technicians and garages
Easy to use and affordable
Compatible with most makes that are with OBDII and EOBD protocols