Foxwell GT80 is a Window 8 based universal diagnostic scan tool. It’s coverage includes 58 vehicle brands and it has access to trouble codes, live data stream and bi-dirctional controls on all control modules (ABS, airbags, instrument cluster, etc.). In addition, it has access to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations and more.
Most of people may be more familiar with Foxwell GT80 Plus, Foxwell GT80 almost half price of GT80 Plus,what is the difference of Foxwell GT80 and Foxwell GT80 Plus?
The difference is their appearance and GT80 do not have internal battery, must get power from vehicle OBD.
GT80 Plus includes internal battery,can use power from battery,or use from OBD,anyway it can gets power,it is OK to work,this will be more convenient.
Except this difference,others like functions,support list,update method,are the same.If you do not concern about the power supply and appearance,Foxwell GT80 will be a good choice,as it is with more affordable price,but functions the same.
2.Foxwell GT80 Plus Support Car List:
Chrysler,Ford,GM,Brazilian GM(For Brazilian Market Only)
ASIA Pacific Coverage
Au Ford (For Australian Market Only), Acura, Brilliance, BYD, Chery, Daewoo, Geely, Great Wall, Honda, Holden (For Australian Market Only), Hyundai, Infiniti,
Isuzu, JAC, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, EU Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VWFrench & Italian Coverage
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Peugeot, Renault
3.what can Foxwell GT80 and Foxwell GT80 Plus do?
1. Compatible with the latest 2015/2016 models
2. Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
3. Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
4. Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
5. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
6. View live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge format
7. Merge interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
8. Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
9. Record and playback your data logs for offline analysis
10. Read and clear freeze frame data
11. Run component/system bi-directional tests
12. Support adaptations and control module coding
13. Key coding for several vehicles
14. Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
15. Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace
16. Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
(Visited 932 times, 1 visits today)