Foxwell NT510 scanner can register a battery for any of following car brands 1. Chrysler 2. GM 3. Honda, Accura 4. Hyundai,Kia 5. Toyota,Lexus, Sicon 6. Land Rover, Jaguar 7. OPEL, Vauxhall 8. VW, AUDI, Seat, Skoda 9. BMW 10. Fiat 11. American Ford 12. Mazda 13. Maserati 14. Ferrari 15. Aston Martin 16. Volvo 17. Porsche.
Example, Foxwell NT510 scanner register a battery on BMW and Mini OK experience:
– Can register a battery on a BMW E90 328i
– BMW and mini cooper battery registrations and coding – OK
– 08-2011 BMW M3’s code a new battery – OK
– 2008 BMW 135i code injectors and new battery – OK
– BMW E60 M5 register a battery -OK
– 2008 BMW E93 register a battery -OK
– 2009 BMW 335i (American) do battery registration – OK
– BMW E90 328Oi do battery registration – OK
-BMW X1 E84 battery registration -OK
Registering a battery is super easy. It gives you the option to say that you upgraded the Ah rating as well if you are having trouble finding on OEM spec battery.
The additional car brand for NT510 is 70USD/per and you can add up to 5 brand
For other car brands feedback, please keep an eye on www.foxwellsupport.com
Can Foxwell GT80 perform battery registration / coding?
Yes, definitely. Besides Foxwell GT80 covers a wide rang of prevailing vehicle models covering Asian, European, American and Chinese.
Can Foxwell NT630 performs battery registration / coding?
No. It is good at ABS airbag reset.
Can Foxwell NT644 do battery registration / coding?
No. It is good at EPB and oil.