Foxwell GT80 PLUS is Based on a large (10 inch LED touch screen),modern Windows 8.1 tablet computer, Foxwell’s next generation automotive tool GT80 PLUS provides professional diagnosis on over 59 American, Asian and European vehicle makes. This essential piece of garage equipment offers access to a vast range of controllers (ABS, airbags, instrument cluster, etc.), live sensor data, and system/component-level bi-directional controls to get the job done faster and with a greater degree of accuracy.
What can foxwell GT80 plus do?
1.Compatible with the latest 2015/2016 models
2. Compatible with both OBDI and OBDII cars, SUVs, minivans, light-duty trucks sold worldwide
3. Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
4. Quick Test function to test most vehicle systems
5. Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and resets MIL
6. View live vehicle sensors data in a text, graph and gauge format
7. Merge interactive live sensor graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
8. Live data self learning and alarm when live data over range
9. Record and playback your data logs for offline analysis
10. Read and clear freeze frame data
11. Run component/system bi-directional tests
12. Support adaptations and control module coding
13. Key coding for several vehicles
14. Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, and transmission adaptations
15. Multi-language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace
16. Code troubleshooters provide you faster and easier diagnosis
external features, ports and connectors of the scanner
- 1 10.1” LED IPS Capacitive Touch Screen – shows menus, test results and operation tips.
- 2 Loud Speaker
- 3 Front-Facing Camera – provides face to face technical support or
- 4 Communication Status Indictator – shows the communication status between the scanner and vehicle.
- 5 Power Status Indicator – indicates the power status of the scanner.
- 6 Home Button – exits a screen and returns to the home screen of the tablet.
1 Battery Compartment – installs lithium-polymer battery to provide power to the scanner when disconnected from vehicle.
2 Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the display. The stand clips into the unit for storage and pivots out so the display is at a 45 degree angle when in use.
3 Rear-Facing Camera – takes pictures of VIN number, faulty parts and plates and shoots test videos.
- 1 Power Switch – turns on the scanner, goes to sleep mode or wake up the scanner from sleep mode, press and hold for 3 seconds for emergency shutdown.
- 2 USD Port – provides a USB connection for the PC or laptop.
- 3 HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) Port – outputs display of the scanner for demonstration and training of the products.
- 4 Diagnostic Port – provides connection between vehicle and the scanner.
- 5 DC Power Input Jack – connects to wall plug to provide power to the
scanner and to charge the scanner.
English ,Portuguese, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Germany, Russian, Korean, Italian, Dutch, TH Thai,Chinese,Traditional Chinese, each machine can have two languages:
GT80 Car list:
Chrysler,Ford,GM,Brazilian GM(For Brazilian Market Only)
ASIA Pacific coverage
Au Ford (For Australian Market Only), Acura, Brilliance, BYD, Chery, Daewoo, Geely, Great Wall, Honda, Holden (For Australian Market Only), Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, JAC, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, EU Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Maybach, Mercedes Benz, Mini, Opel, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
French & Italian Coverage
Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Peugeot, Renault
GT80 Plus Diagnostic Platform Vehicle Coverage:
Why do we recommend you use it?
GT80 PLUS is designed to be easy to setup and use. With genuine Windows 8.1 operation system, Intel quad-core processor and 10.1” LED capacitive touch display, GT80 PLUS delivers much faster and easier diagnosis.
So you can focus on what’s important—servicing the vehicle. It comes with menu-driven navigation and one-click update, so you won’t have to waste your time on learning how to use the scan tool. Vehicle information is so user friendly presented that you can quickly navigate through to find what you need to get the vehicle fixed. GT80 PLUS provides simple ways to get to wherever you want to go from wherever you are.
By the way, From now on, Buy GT80 Plus you can get Free NT1001 TPMS Trigger Tool, also you can get FREE SHIPPING service by Express.
18-Month Free Updates
With Internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for the first 18 months after your registration.After free update period, update cost is 500USD/year.
This is GT80 Plus Diagnostic Platform User’s Manual PDF: